Can I reprint damaged shipping labels from past orders?

CreasedLabel
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi I had an accidental oil spill over multiple shipping  labels that I printed from the Shopify app (on my phone). The names are now unclear. Is it possible to find the history of what I printed? So I can reprint. I’m not printing recent orders, rather specific customers that could’ve been from the past. Please help.

Reply 1 (1)

Blair
Shopify Staff
1855 253 223

Hey @CreasedLabel,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I'm happy to provide some assistance with reprinting shipping labels, to get this resolved. To provide some context, shipping labels that have not yet been shipped have the ability to be reprinted within the Orders section of the Shopify admin. I recommend checking out our Printing Shopify Shipping Labels documentation for steps on how to successfully complete this. It outlines however, you can: 

• Head to the Orders section of the Shopify admin. 
  • Click the order that you want to print a shipping label for.

• Click Print label.

• In the dialog, select the printer that you want to use to print the label.

• Select the a paper size that matches the printer you're using to print the label.

• Click Print.

To locate orders that were previously selected, you can refer to the shops Store Activity to view recent events. This page will provide you with the past 250 actions that were recently completed on the shop. To access, you can add /activity to the end of the admin URL to be brought directly to this page (i.e storename.myshopify.com/admin/activity). 

If after viewing the store activity, you're unable to locate the orders that require a shipping label, I recommend Contacting Support to investigate further. 

Please let me know if you have any other concerns!

Blair | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog