Dawn theme - bug with showing wrong images overlaid onto correct images

enbc
Shopify Partner
24 0 2

I've recently started using the dawn theme. One thing I've noticed is an occasional bug when browsing collections where 2 images seem to be showing one on top of the other. The example below (in the purple circle), should be a green pendant but a second image in black and white is showing instead. (The black and white image isn't related to the pendant in any way - it isn't an additional image for that product. It's a completely different product on the website.) You can kind of make out the correct image in bright green underneath. This is happening almost 50% of the time I'm browsing collections to at least one product on the page. It's completely random as to which product is affected. Please help! Thanks.

Screenshot 2021-09-21 at 11.27.45.png

Replies 3 (3)

enbc
Shopify Partner
24 0 2

More examples...

Screenshot 2021-09-21 at 11.28.14.pngScreenshot 2021-09-21 at 11.35.30.png

LitExtension
Shopify Partner
4860 1001 1135
Go to Customize > Collections > Product grid.

https://i.imgur.com/wgMB9Ql.png Have you tried turning this off?
LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
Check out our Shopify migration app to migrate your online store to Shopify
enbc
Shopify Partner
24 0 2

Thanks for your response - I've tried turning this off but it still does it. The black and white image that it's showing instead of the correct image isn't a 2nd photograph for that product. In most cases the image it's showing isn't even a product in the same collection - it shouldn't be on that page at all. I don't know where it's pulling them from. Another example.. it should be showing a pair of blue earrings and a black and white angel christmas tree decoration has appeared over the top.

Screenshot 2021-09-23 at 10.45.10.png