Solved

Dawn Theme - Product Recommendations (Trial Period)

YayPapaya
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello Shopify Community,

I'm about to launch my very first store and I'm getting everything ready, however for some reason Product Recommendations are not showing up (even though it's selected in the product page). 

It maybe because I'm in the Trial Period and that's why I can only see the "enter password" section at the bottom. Perhaps it will become active once I upgrade to a paid plan? Any guidance will be greatly appreciated!

Screen Shot 2021-11-13 at 12.39.18 PM.png

Accepted Solution (1)
LitCommerce
Astronaut
2860 684 735

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @YayPapaya,

Yes. It will show if you have more than 1 collection. 

If it helped you solve your issue, please mark it as a solution. Thank you and good luck.

LitCommerce - The Most Simple & Affordable Multi-channel Selling Tool.
Effortlessly sell on biggest marketplaces like Amazon, Etsy, eBay, Facebook etc with bulk listing tool, real-time sync & smart order management. Use LitCommerce free for 1-year now!

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

LitCommerce
Astronaut
2860 684 735

Hi @YayPapaya,

I checked the Dawn theme and didn't think it would show this message. 

Can you send me site link and password. I will check it.

Effortlessly sell on biggest marketplaces like Amazon, Etsy, eBay, Facebook etc with bulk listing tool, real-time sync & smart order management. Use LitCommerce free for 1-year now!
YayPapaya
Visitor
2 0 0

Thank you for offering to help!

I actually figured it out, it was because I'm on the free trial, there is no order history yet AND only had a /all collection. 

I created a new collection and it's now displaying.

Thanks again for replying.

Yay Papaya Team

YayPapaya_1-1636988174093.png

YayPapaya_0-1636988132119.png

LitCommerce
Astronaut
2860 684 735

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @YayPapaya,

Yes. It will show if you have more than 1 collection. 

If it helped you solve your issue, please mark it as a solution. Thank you and good luck.

Sensei
Shopify Partner
42 0 2

Hey, it’s because you haven’t added any collections.

Add a few more collections and you’ll be good to go. Also, I wouldn’t recommend using the default product recommendation feature. The reason?

Your customer would be looking for personalized product recommendations and showing them irrelevant recommendations would be the worst thing to do. I would rather prefer the AI-based product recommendation features than the default one.

I have used the default feature for quite some time but I never saw any sales coming through it. The moment I switched to WISER for product recommendations, I have seen a massive rise in the number of sales.

It’s a smart app that uses AI to understand customers’ purchase patterns and then recommend products that are hard to resist.

You can try out the default one first but if that doesn’t work then Wiser is your go-to app!