Dawn Theme: Product with multiple variants Shows Sold Out

Dawn Theme: Product with multiple variants Shows Sold Out

shrutik13
Visitor
2 0 0

I am trying to build a website using Dawn theme. My products have multiple variants and all are in stock and have decent inventory. As soon as I select a variant, the "Add To Cart" button gets "Sold Out". It appears back on refreshing the page only. Then intermittently, the "Buy Now" button disappears. I have tried everything....from adding multiple locations and disabling and enabling deliveries.

https://0a2b45.myshopify.com/

Replies 6 (6)

Elias
Shopify Staff
3010 294 522

Hey, @shrutik13.

Thanks for reaching out and bringing this to our attention.

I understand that you're experiencing an issue where products are appearing as Sold out after choosing the variants. I've taken a look at your storefront (0a2b45.myshopify.com) and I was able to replicate the problem on my end. However, I was able to add the products without variants without any issues. Just to confirm, are you using any third-party apps? If so, did this issue start occurring after installing a third-party app?

If you're unable to identify the problem, then it looks like we'll need to access your account in order to get a closer look at the issue. While we're unable to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community, we'd be happy to further assist you through live chat. Simply visit the Shopify Help Center and login to your account to create a support request.

Once you've resolved the issue with variants appearing as Sold out, I'd love to hear more about your business and share some resources to help you get started. Did you get a chance to check out our guide on How To Write a Bakery Business Plan? Also, do you have a marketing plan prepared for your store?

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

virageknal
4 0 0

Hi,

did you ever figure out what was causing this? Having the same exact issue and I can't seem to find an answer anywhere.

Thanks!

Elias
Shopify Staff
3010 294 522

Hi, @virageknal.

Thank you for joining the thread.

I understand that you're experiencing a similar issue, where products with multiple variants are appearing as sold-out. While we don't have enough information to identify the probIem, it's possible that the issue is caused by a third-party app. Were there any apps installed recently that may have caused the problem?

If you're not sure where the issue is coming from, then it looks like we'll need to access your account in order to resolve the issue. While we're unable to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community, we'd be happy to further assist you through live chats. Simply visit the Shopify Help Center and login to your account to create a support request.

That being said, I noticed that you're also a new member of our Shopify Community and I'd love to hear more about your business as well. What types of products are you selling? Do you have a marketing plan prepared for your store?

Deejcollc
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi! I am experiencing the same exact thing and I can’t advertise for Black Friday. I have been researching and trying to fix this problem for two days. I have inventory I have checked locations. I tried duplicating and it still saying sold out. Please! Please help!!!

Elias
Shopify Staff
3010 294 522

Hi, @Deejcollc.

Thank you for joining the thread and bringing this to our attention.

If you're experiencing an issue with inventory and you're not seeing anything wrong with the product or location settings, then it's possible that the issue is caused by a third-party app. Was there any apps installed recently?

If you're not sure where the issue is coming from, then it looks like we'll need to access your account in order to identify and resolve the problem. While we're unable to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community, we'd be happy to further assist you through live chats. Simply visit the Shopify Help Center and login to your account to create a support request. 

I've noticed that you're also a new member of our Shopify Community as well. I'd love to hear more about your business and share some resources to help you get started.

Nightmare
Visitor
1 0 0

hi i have the same problem but i use 2 apps for dropshipping and the 2nd says all its products arent sold out but in the website they are help pls