Solved

Dawn Theme, shipping internationally

Functionals
11 0 0

Problem: When in checkout I don't see shipping to other countries

Theme: Dawn

I have already set up custom shipping rates for other countries, but these do not show up in checkout. I also then tried to add general shipping rates based on weight for these countries but none of them show up in the list.

Is there something I'm missing to enable international shipping?

Accepted Solution (1)

Kimi
Shopify Staff
1511 169 259

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Functionals!

I've just tested your checkout on my end, and I was able to see a list of other countries that I can select on checkout, as shown on the image below.

03-50-g23yr-rbn0t

Is this what you are meaning, or are you referring to something else?

If your store has access to Shopify Markets, you can also navigate to Settings > Markets to check if the other regions on your store has been activated. If a region you wish to sell to isn't currently active on your store, you can click Manage > Activate market for the market that wish to activate. This should then activate the shipping rates on checkout for those regions.

Since Shopify Markets is a new feature of Shopify, if you're not familiar with it I'll also link our blog here that explains this feature in more detail.

Kimi | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Kimi
Shopify Staff
1511 169 259

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Functionals!

I've just tested your checkout on my end, and I was able to see a list of other countries that I can select on checkout, as shown on the image below.

03-50-g23yr-rbn0t

Is this what you are meaning, or are you referring to something else?

If your store has access to Shopify Markets, you can also navigate to Settings > Markets to check if the other regions on your store has been activated. If a region you wish to sell to isn't currently active on your store, you can click Manage > Activate market for the market that wish to activate. This should then activate the shipping rates on checkout for those regions.

Since Shopify Markets is a new feature of Shopify, if you're not familiar with it I'll also link our blog here that explains this feature in more detail.

Functionals
11 0 0

Hi Kimi,

Thank you, yes it does seem to be working now. I think it just took some time to update and I had to reset my browser cache etc.

Best Regards,

Functionals

Kimi
Shopify Staff
1511 169 259

Ah I see, I'm glad to hear that the dropdown country options are showing up on your end now too, @Functionals!