Can you remove the underline from the main menu in the Dawn theme?

Georgie4991
Visitor
1 0 0

I've been through every question for this but haven't found a solution that works for me yet!

I'm using the Dawn theme and I want to remove the underline from the main menu (and footer as well) which I believe is possible.

Any help greatly appreciated. 

Reply 1 (1)

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2282 453 395

Hey @Georgie4991.

Thanks for reaching out.

I appreciate that you have let us know which theme you are using as that is very helpful. Using the Dawn theme, we currently do not have a method available for removing the underline on the footer and header sections of the online store using the Theme Editor. In order to make these changes, you will need to change a manual change in the coding.

Since the Dawn theme is designed and supported by Shopify, we can use free design time for Shopify themes to allow our internal team to make the coding changes on your behalf.

03-30-20068-98942

If you are interested in using the design time, you will need to login to your store using our Contact Us page. This will allow us to securely verify you as the store owner before speaking directly with a Support Advisor about the changes you would like to make.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog