Delete "shipping calculated at checkout" message

Jea
Explorer
84 1 21

How do I delete "shipping calculated at checkout" message on product page and in CART?

Replies 2 (2)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15834 2369 3072

Hello Jea,
Refer to this link it has useful tips.https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/Removing-quot-shipping-calculated-at-checkout-quot-fo... 

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing

Lilith
Shopify Staff
603 73 185

Hi, @Jea!

My name is Lilith, I'm on the Social Care team at Shopify. It sounds like you might be wanting to remove this text showing up on the cart page:

10-38-welxc-q0yds

If your theme is a Shopify-developed theme or a 3rd party theme from the theme store with the option to edit the languages on it, then the solution is going to be fabulously simple!

All you have to do is the following:

1. Go to Online Store

2. Click on the Actions dropdown of the theme you're working on

3. Select Edit Languages

4. Head into the tab called Cart

5. Scroll down to Taxes and shipping at checkout (yours may say something similar)

6. Remove the text in the field and just add a space in there to remove the text

7. Click Save

It should change immediately to what you want as soon as you save, here's where I changed it and the result:

10-41-9kum9-qai7h

10-40-t6sra-5zbtf

Let me know how you do with the information above! I'm happy to answer any questions you think of as you work on your business.

Lilith | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog