How do I delete "shipping calculated at checkout" message on product page and in CART?
Refer to this link it has useful tips.https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/Removing-quot-shipping-calculated-at-checkout-quot-fo...
My name is Lilith, I'm on the Social Care team at Shopify. It sounds like you might be wanting to remove this text showing up on the cart page:
If your theme is a Shopify-developed theme or a 3rd party theme from the theme store with the option to edit the languages on it, then the solution is going to be fabulously simple!
All you have to do is the following:
1. Go to Online Store
2. Click on the Actions dropdown of the theme you're working on
3. Select Edit Languages
4. Head into the tab called Cart
5. Scroll down to Taxes and shipping at checkout (yours may say something similar)
6. Remove the text in the field and just add a space in there to remove the text
7. Click Save
It should change immediately to what you want as soon as you save, here's where I changed it and the result:
Let me know how you do with the information above! I'm happy to answer any questions you think of as you work on your business.
Lilith | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog
As a business owner, have you ever wondered when your customer's first impression of yo...By Skye Jun 6, 2023
We're excited to announce improvements to the threaded messaging experience in our communi...By TyW May 31, 2023
Thank you to everyone who participated in our AMA with Klaviyo. It was great to see so man...By Jacqui May 30, 2023