Desktop & Mobile Differences…Help!

linzyt313
Visitor
2 0 0

Can anyone assist me with resolving the issue related to one of my desktop images being cut off but looking perfect on the mobile version? Also how do I change the font color for certain sections on my page?

Replies 4 (4)

Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1024

Hi @linzyt313,

Can I ask which theme you're using? Each theme is different and if you're using a free Shopify developed theme, your best next step could be contacting an advisor on our support team here. If it is a paid third party theme, it could be worth contacting the developer directly to see if this is an error on their end since the images shouldn't be cut off on desktop. 

It's difficult to know what's happening with your store without seeing it directly. If you could share a link and screenshot of exactly what you mean, that would be great. 

With regards to the colour change, it is definitley possible to edit the color's of certain aspects of sections but it would depend for where exactly. It might involve some editing to the code and it could be worth asking either our theme support team or the developer once you're in contact with them, but it should be possible! 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

LitExtension
Shopify Partner
4860 1001 1132

Hi @linzyt313,

Please send your site and if your site is password protected, please send me the password.
I will check it for you.

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
Check out our Shopify migration app to migrate your online store to Shopify
linzyt313
Visitor
2 0 0
Thank you! The password is (euheim).
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
4860 1001 1132

Hi @linzyt313 ,

Please send your site, I will check it.