Display store availability without turning on pick-up option

darshpatel
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

We have a Shopify store with two locations warehouse and a retail store. We want to display retail store availability on product pages without turning on the pick-up option.

We don't want to turn on the pick-up option because  it allows customers to buy for delivery even if we have items available in-store location for pick-ups only.

Replies 8 (8)

annatwp
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

I have this problem too. The client has local pickup enabled on 5 stores but want to show product availability for all the stores (20+) without enabling local pickup for all stores.

variant.store_availabilites is only showing the stores which have local pickup enabled instead of all the stores.

Rich_Caseo_AI
Shopify Partner
14 0 2

Hi @annatwp we created a widget for the PDP which displays the location of a product in a single or multiple locations. It will be going on the app store in the next few weeks. Let me know if you want to do a Beta Test.

annatwp
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

@Rich_Caseo_AIYes, I'm interested in Beta testing. Please let me know the details. We will need complete control over the styling though – is this possible? Many thanks.

Rich_Caseo_AI
Shopify Partner
14 0 2

Yes you can have complete styling. I'll message you directly. 

monstera
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Can you share the app with me too?

annatwp
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

From my research so far this just isn't supported by Shopify 😞

Rich_Caseo_AI
Shopify Partner
14 0 2

Hi @darshpatel we created a widget for the PDP which displays the location of a product in a single or multiple locations. It will be going on the app store in the next few weeks. Let me know if you want to do a Beta Test.

darshpatel
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Hi @Rich_Caseo_AI , Yes we are also interested in beta testing. Also please give us as much as customization available.