Displaying different product images on home page

yikhei
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi there! I am extremely new to Shopify, so if I am posting on the wrong forum or somehow breaking some post guidelines, please accept my sincerest apologies. I am happy to redirect/rewrite this post as necessary.

What I am concern is that : how to display different product images or variant images on the home page?  (using Supply theme)

I knew there is a hover effect for the product image to show the second image however it does not work for Mobile devices. 

My target customers are usually using mobile devices like iPhone and iPad for visiting my website so the hover effect does not work because there is no hover for mobile devices!

Is there any app or code that can achieve what I want?

Here is an example of what I mean: https://www.sercoserco.com/ 

it will display different product images automatically.

Please help! Thank you so much!

Replies 5 (5)
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2596 310 646

@yikhei 
Kindly Share your Store Url , So i will check and fix it.

Thank you.

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
if you Want to modify or Customize your theme ,
Hire us | Whatsapp. and we also help you to guide how to reach to your potential customers to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.Email us: sales@zworthkey.com

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
yikhei
Tourist
4 0 1
yikhei
Tourist
4 0 1
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2596 310 646

@yikhei 

Everything is working fine.

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
if you Want to modify or Customize your theme ,
Hire us | Whatsapp. and we also help you to guide how to reach to your potential customers to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.Email us: sales@zworthkey.com

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
yikhei
Tourist
4 0 1

@Zworthkey  yes I know it is fine. Maybe I said it wrong at first but my question is how the product images switch to the next image automatically.

I mean the images could change to second, third images for one product automatically, you can check out the example above.