Ebay orders not syncing to shopify

Fretwire
1 0 0

Hello,

Is ebay or shopify having issues?
We suddenly experience not having our orders recorded in our shopify store.
I've checked ebay connection but found no issues with it.
Someone can help us tweaked this

Reply 1 (1)
Mac
Shopify Staff
202 17 28

Hi, @Fretwire

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forums and sharing your concern. I’m happy to point you in the right direction.

I understand that you are having issuing syncing your orders to your Shopify store. Did you make any changes to either your Shopify or eBay account recently? According to eBay's guide, your orders should be displayed in the Shopify Admin, and can be found by searching for it in your Orders. If you go into your Orders tab and filter your orders by clicking "More filters" and selecting "Sales channel" > "eBay" this should populate all orders that have come into your Admin through the eBay Sales Channel. If you still do not see the orders, have you tried reaching out to the eBay Channel Support Team

You can also review the eBay Channel FAQ and Quick Start Guide that you can reference for more information. If you don't see any orders in your Admin after filtering, you'll need to reach out to the eBay Channel Support Team directly for additional support as eBay fully supports their own channel. I've provided their contact information below:

eBay Sales Channel Support
Email: help@connectebaysupport.com

Phone: 1 (855) 411-3376

Feel free to reply back to this thread with any questions or updates and we can continue our conversation further!

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog