Edit style of text section on homepage - Broadcast theme

justin_shima
2 0 0

Hello, I'm using the Broadcast theme and I want to modify the font weights of certain parts of a text section on the homepage, and only for that section. I couldn't do this in customize theme mode, so I've been trying to custom code it but I'm not sure where and how I'd apply the html/css changes. Attached a photo below for more context. For example, I want to make 'Meaningful Designs' bold, but the paragraph below it light. My site is shimajewelry.com

Screen Shot 2021-10-30 at 1.10.01 AM.png

Replies 3 (3)
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2535 301 634

Hii, @justin_shima 
Kindly share your store URL so,
I can solve it perfectly.
Thank You.

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
if you Want to modify or Customize your theme ,
Hire us | Whatsapp. and we also help you to guide how to reach to your potential customers to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.Email us: sales@zworthkey.com
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2535 301 634

@justin_shima 
Paste this code on top of the theme.scss file.

.standard__rte.font--2.columns--1.aos-init.aos-animate p {
    font-weight: bolder !important;
    font-size: 14px !important;
}

Thank You.

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
if you Want to modify or Customize your theme ,
Hire us | Whatsapp. and we also help you to guide how to reach to your potential customers to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.Email us: sales@zworthkey.com
justin_shima
2 0 0

I think that makes the whole section bold. But that's not what I'm looking for – I want to change the font weight for specific lines. Is there a way to do this with inline styles?