Why am I experiencing an ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR on my Shopify website?

Agrima
Tourist
5 0 2

My domain name is : www.tracerindia.com

I recently purchased a plan. However, I'm getting this error:

Agrima_0-1657007151107.png

The site is working on some of our PCs but not all. I have tried to delete caches. Kindly help!

Reply 1 (1)

Don
Shopify Staff
2762 199 388

Hi there, Agrima! 

Thanks for sharing your issue with us here in the Community, and thanks also for including your store link and that screenshot, that's really helpful!

I had a look at your domain from here in my location and the good news is I can access what appears to be your store there straight away.

It can be the case that changes to domains' DNS records propagate at different rates in different parts of the world, so if this was a recently purchased or updated domain it may just be a case of waiting for that to resolve itself.

If you purchased this domain via Shopify, would you have been sent an email about verifying this domain?

Try searching for this in your email inbox or checking in your email provider's spam or other folders.

Let me know as much as you can about this domain; like where it was purchased from, if you've been asked to verify the domain via email, or even if you're now able to access your store there okay now from your location so we can ensure this gets resolved.

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog