Experiencing checkout errors on your ecommerce platform?

rexb
Shopify Partner
29 1 9

Good day!

Does anyone get an error like this?

rexb_0-1635643888059.png

That was sent from one of my customers. 

Thank you in advance.

Replies 3 (3)

Moira
Shopify Staff
2041 223 326

Hey @rexb,

I'd be more than happy to help you out!

Would you mind translating the error into English for me, please? 

Look forward to hearing from you.

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

rexb
Shopify Partner
29 1 9

@Moira wrote:

Hey @rexb,

I'd be more than happy to help you out!

Would you mind translating the error into English for me, please? 

Look forward to hearing from you.

It means:

Your shopping cart has been updated and the items you have added cannot be delivered to your address. Remove the items to submit your order

Moira
Shopify Staff
2041 223 326

Thanks, @rexb!

This error message typically comes up when the store's address isn't covered by the shipping zones determined under Settings > Shipping and delivery in the admin. In order to proceed through the checkout with a shipping address in the USA for example, you'll just need to make sure that your store has a shipping zone that covers the USA. 

If you're only shipping within the USA, you'll only need to set up one shipping zone. However, if you ship to multiple countries or regions and need to set up different rates for each, I'm happy to discuss those settings in further detail with you.

In addition to the shipping zones, you may also need to check the settings for shipping profiles to make sure all products are covered. Let me know whether you have one general shipping profile that covers all products or whether there are multiple shipping profiles and zones.

Since I'm not able to look into your account-specific settings from this public space, feel free to share screenshots of your shipping settings. Just be sure to exclude any personal information.

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog