Expand the Variants listing in product details

markvanhaze
Excursionist
13 0 6

MVHStudios _ Pro.png

 Is there any way I can just expand this column so I can actually see all fields and not have to jump around with TAB?

0 Likes
Tira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1246 88 206

Hey, @markvanhaze.

I'm here to help. Thanks for the screenshot of your screen.

It looks like you're trying to view your Variants on a wider screen. Is that right? If so, I'm curious where you're viewing your Variants page here. Is this on mobile, or on a desktop? Let me know and we can work on some solutions together!

Talk soon, 

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
markvanhaze
Excursionist
13 0 6

Hi, Its a desktop and im using a 4k monitor at 3840x2160 res. But no matter how I resize the brwoser window, this will not change.

markvanhaze
Excursionist
13 0 6

Just wondering if there is any news regarding this issue.

lucas05021
Excursionist
76 0 8

This situation is really terrible!

0 Likes
Tira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1246 88 206

Hey, @markvanhaze.

Thanks for waiting, I was digging into this for you with the information you've provided and tried to replicate this on my test store. Here is a screenshot from my test store of what my Variants look like in my Variants section on my product's page:

21-50-4902-46624

I am not able to replicate what you're experiencing. I am curious, are you using any apps on your store, or any plugins on your browser? How did you get the view of the variants that you have in your screenshot? If you could let me know, that would help me troubleshoot the display for you. 

Talk soon,

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
3120 191 571

@markvanhaze wrote:

 Is there any way I can just expand this column so I can actually see all fields and not have to jump around with TAB?

For UI's you can try to use horizontal scrolling, either with a mouse with a tilt function, a touchscreen, mouse shortcuts(shift+mousewheel), or the keyboard shortcuts(which will vary by device and setup)

https://www.google.com/search?q=horizontal+scroll+keyboard+shortcut  (note: ctrl+shift+mousewheel )

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept and ? Like the solution so you can help others.
Buy me a coffee ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com
markvanhaze
Excursionist
13 0 6

I am not using any plugins that affect the back end of the shop. You cannot replicate this because you dont have as many columns as I do for your variants.

https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/14211765?key=0a01328b88741345879a228a58770c33

I have a total of 3 columns (Grips, Style, Price) plus the quantity, and SKU column.

0 Likes