Extra functionality in my Shopify store

lucye
4 0 0

Hi

I would like to provide a space in my store for my customers to sell their used products. So my store would sell new trending/viral products, as well as enable customers to sell products that they don’t want anymore. A mix between a store and marketplace, if that makes sense? In addition to that, I want to provide a reward system for customers to save more every time they purchase. Also, a referral reward, when one invites a friend to purchase successfully.

Is there a developer who can help me?

Replies 5 (5)

Kimi
Shopify Staff
1511 169 258

Hi, @lucye.

Sounds like a great idea to implement those extra functionalities to your store! The first place you can take a look at each time you're wanting to add a custom feature for your store would be our Shopify App Store. Third-party apps would often offer a more cost-effective solution to help scale your business in accordance to your needs. Check out our general guide to third-party apps here for more information.

I also did a bit of search on my end and was able to find a couple of apps that may help you with adding the functionalities you mentioned, feel free to take a look at them:

• Stamped.io Loyalty & Rewards: There are a few loyalty and referral apps you can find on our app store, however this one combines both features into one handy app. Definitely worth looking into, and they also have a free plan available.
  • Multi Vendor Marketplace: This app allows your visitors to sign up and become sellers on your store, enabling them to have their own seller profile on your store that displays their variety of products.

Just a note that these apps are made by third-party developers outside of Shopify. So if you need more information about each respective app’s functionality, I recommend getting in touch with the app developers as they'd be best equipped to answer app specific questions.

I understand that you're also looking for a developer to help you upscale your business. If so, you can look into hiring one of our Shopify Experts here, if you prefer a tailored solution to be coded straight onto your store's theme by a developer. You can read our blog here if you'd like some tips on how and when to hire an Expert.

Kimi | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

lucye
4 0 0

Thank you Kimi! I appreciate your quick response time too!

I will definitely take a look at the links you provided. 

You've been a great help. Thanks again!

Kimi
Shopify Staff
1511 169 258

My pleasure, @lucye. Happy to help!

Kimi | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Neomi_av
Shopify Partner
197 2 17

Hi @lucye, I'm Neomi froצ the Rise.ai app,

we specialized in gift card & loyalty store credit solutions.

Using our loyalty solution you will be able to reward customers with store credit for buying at your store.

We also offer an advanced referral program that will let customer stack their referral rewards - the more they refer the more they get back.

Check out our listing page and feel free to reach out at info@rise.ai

DamienPODcom
Visitor
2 1 1

Hi @Neomi_av 

Just a heads up.. this message you are copy pasting around to everyone, to promote your Paid App

Has a few typos that is impacting your professionalism:

"I'm Neomi froצ" should be a 'from'
"we specialized in gift card" should be 'specialize', and a capital 'W' on 'We' would also look better

❤️