Why is my Shopify jewelry store not meeting Facebook's e-commerce requirements?

Tracy_Dennis
Excursionist
20 2 5

My shop is working on Instagram, but has been denied multiple times by Facebook due to not meeting their e-commerce requirements. I cannot figure out how to fix this.  My product is jewelry.  Please help

Thank you

Tracy

Replies 8 (8)

LBeauty
Excursionist
21 0 4

im going through the same problem. im doing jewelry as well. Did you get any updates? 

Tracy_Dennis
Excursionist
20 2 5
No, no one ever responded.
LBeauty
Excursionist
21 0 4

horrible, im trying to follow their rules of whats being requested and so far some of my items have been approved

thehaloshop
Visitor
1 0 0

I am having the same problem, I requested review 2x and now i have to wait for Facebook to decide when i can request another review again.. frustrating 

Tracy_Dennis
Excursionist
20 2 5

Hi,

When messaging back and forth with them I requested that someone call me.  They call within 24hrs.  Once they called me they fixed the problem quickly.

Hope this helps.

Niki_K
Shopify Partner
447 45 124

Hi @Tracy_Dennis,

unfortunately, it often happens that Facebook bans an account immediately (or deny ads to be published) even if you meet the requirements and your products don't violate the policies. It's very strange (they aren't checking the ads nor the accounts manually so yes, therefore it happens that one of their bots bans the account).

Is there any note explaining why the ads have been rejected? Or is it the entire ad account?

There is no live chat which makes it even more difficult to chat/talk to someone. Did you use this link for submitting a review? https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/2026068680760273

At least, you can give it a try (for one of my clients it helped in the end). I would wait for a couple of days and if you get no answer then I would create a new Business Manager, Ad account and also use another credit card (sign up via another email) and then connect with your Shopify store. Sometimes this helps, sometimes not. You never know. (Then, you will need to remove the Instagram account from the “old” BM and add it to the newly created one). 

It's sad that contacting Facebook support takes always so long and sometimes they don't even answer to you. 

Give it a try and you will see.

Best luck,

Nikola

Send me a link to your store to niki@ecommercepot.com and I'll help you out.
For more info what I do, visit my agency website ecommercepot.com or my personal website nikikozak.me.
LBeauty
Excursionist
21 0 4

just wrote a post about this I finally spoke with someone on the phone

Tracy_Dennis
Excursionist
20 2 5

Hi,

Actually, FB has fixed the problem.

Thank you