FROM CACHE - en_header

FEAUTURED PRODUCTS

IamLLIIME
Trailblazer
257 1 49

Good day! I just want to ask if it is possible for the featured products to changed also per recipe? As you can see it always still the same even you click other recipe. Hope you can help me. Thank you!

BTW here is my Shop: https://bit.ly/36v3RBh

IamLLIIME_0-1647673942083.png

Replies 6 (6)
Mac
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
738 67 109

Hi, @IamLLIIME!

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forums and for sharing your concern, I’d be happy to help.

I appreciate you sharing a screenshot and the specific link to the page in question. To get a better understanding of your requirements, I'd like to gather some more information. Right now, I can see that when I navigate your recipes, the featured products are not changing. Depending on your theme, the featured products page can be changed. You will likely need to create another collection and select the appropriate products. From there, you will want to head over to each different recipe blog and link the correct collection to it. This will likely be done through your Theme Editor. 

As I mentioned that this workflow may be different based on your theme, feel free to share your theme named with me and I could look into this further. You could also reach out directly to your theme developers for more information.

Feel free to reply back to this thread with any questions or updates and we can continue our conversation further!

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

IamLLIIME
Trailblazer
257 1 49

@Mac  Hi there! this is my theme name "Warehouse version 1.13.0" hope you can help me on this one. Thank you!

IamLLIIME
Trailblazer
257 1 49

@Mac  can we also add "New Products" whenever we had a new item? like this one 

IamLLIIME_0-1647993239162.png

Mac
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
738 67 109

Hi again, @IamLLIIME!

Thank you for sharing that additional information. 

I was able to test out the app and it looks like you can select different featured products for every blog page. Since your recipes are considered an article, you will need to head over to your Theme Editor, head over to your blog section, and open one that you would like to edit. From there, you will click on the Featured Products section on the left hand side and change up to three products. You can also change the Featured Products heading to Featured Ingredients or something similar. 

In terms of adding a New tag to your products, this will likely require edits in your theme code, or the use of a third party app. Are you looking to create a collection that shows all new items? How long would you like to keep this tag on? 

Feel free to reply back to this thread with any questions or updates and we can continue our conversation further!

IamLLIIME
Trailblazer
257 1 49

@Mac  I want to use the New product Tag to all of my new products because this month 'll be having a lot of new products to be posted on my site. I hope you can share a tutorial on how can I do this. Thank you!!

Mac
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
738 67 109

Hi again, @IamLLIIME!

Thank you for sharing that additional information. An effective way to promote your new products is by adding a section to your homepage called "New Arrivals" or "Just Arrived". This can be done by creating a manual collection specifically outlining your new products.

In terms of using a new product tag, it would be easiest with the use of an app. Smart Product Labels would be the best-rated app that allows you to add labels such as "New" on to products. Here are some more apps you can check out as well. 

If you are looking to implement this code yourself, you can check out our Community Forums post here as a tutorial was shared. Please keep in mind that this was meant for the Supply theme so be sure to back up your theme file before making any changes. If you are not too proficient with code, I recommend speaking with Shopify Experts. This is a marketplace that connects you to professionals in a variety of fields related to your e-commerce business. If you would like to know more about finding the right Expert, please click here

Have you thought about using email marketing to promote your new products to your customers?