Solved

Getting Error On Customer Login

joshchretien
Tourist
3 0 1

We are using Awtomic Subscriptions for our site. So when a customer clicks to their account to login, it is auto forwarding to https://prevailjerky.com/tools/bundle-subscriptions. When they attempt to login, they're getting the error "There is a server error, please try again" and we can't figure out what is causing this.

Anyone else dealt with this?

Josh Chretien
Founder & CEO - www.pricelessconsultingllc.com
Accepted Solution (1)

Olivia
Shopify Staff
1698 146 305

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @joshchretien!

Welcome to Shopify Community.

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your question with us. I was happy to dig deeper into this, and I didn't find any status updates from Awtomic Subscriptions about this. With that being said, it's very possible that their system was going through maintenance or an upgrade causing the server error.

To be absolutely sure, I highly recommend connecting with the App's Developers directly for troubleshooting purposes and to ensure their team is aware and the issue is actively being worked on. Generally, outages should last no more than a couple of hours so if you find your users are experiencing this for much longer, it's important to get eyes on it right away.

To make things easier, you can email them right away at support@awtomic.com to open your support ticket. Be sure to include screenshots of your experience and time frames to help their investigation.

Keep us updated,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Olivia
Shopify Staff
1698 146 305

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @joshchretien!

Welcome to Shopify Community.

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your question with us. I was happy to dig deeper into this, and I didn't find any status updates from Awtomic Subscriptions about this. With that being said, it's very possible that their system was going through maintenance or an upgrade causing the server error.

To be absolutely sure, I highly recommend connecting with the App's Developers directly for troubleshooting purposes and to ensure their team is aware and the issue is actively being worked on. Generally, outages should last no more than a couple of hours so if you find your users are experiencing this for much longer, it's important to get eyes on it right away.

To make things easier, you can email them right away at support@awtomic.com to open your support ticket. Be sure to include screenshots of your experience and time frames to help their investigation.

Keep us updated,

joshchretien
Tourist
3 0 1

It seems it was just that - maintenance on their end. It now works just fine, thank you.

Josh Chretien
Founder & CEO - www.pricelessconsultingllc.com
Olivia
Shopify Staff
1698 146 305

I'm so glad I could help, @joshchretien.

If anything else comes up, please don't hesitate to reconnect with us.

Warm regards,