Gift card attachment in customer email not showing correctly

Solved
Alison_Hollier
Tourist
6 0 3

Hi everyone

Im having a problem with my gift card - on the email that is sent out to customers it doesnt show correctly on the attachment. I have asked out of the sandbox and they tell me its a shopify issue and shopify tells me the opposite  - does anyone else have this problem. Im using retina theme.

The issue is that the amount and the voucher number do not show up on top of the background. Below is a screen shot of how it looks and below that is a screen shot of my other store which is fine and which uses the basic shopify theme.

Screen Shot 2021-11-16 at 8.48.25 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-11-16 at 8.48.04 AM.png

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
1990 330 405

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Alison_Hollier,

The gift card will be displayed by the theme, so the theme is the one to help you change it. So if you want to change it, you can contact the theme again or hire an expert they will help you quickly.

All edited in layout/gift_card.liquid file. https://i.imgur.com/yG8nZcx.png

Hope it helps!

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Contact us for further assistance.
Try our FREE DEMO now!

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
1990 330 405

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Alison_Hollier,

The gift card will be displayed by the theme, so the theme is the one to help you change it. So if you want to change it, you can contact the theme again or hire an expert they will help you quickly.

All edited in layout/gift_card.liquid file. https://i.imgur.com/yG8nZcx.png

Hope it helps!

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Contact us for further assistance.
Try our FREE DEMO now!

View solution in original post

Alison_Hollier
Tourist
6 0 3

many thanks - yes that answers my question