Why does gift card export only show data until July 2021?

Victoria21
Visitor
1 0 0

Can you please tell me why when I export enabled gift cards, it only exports till July 2021 and nothing from earlier ?
I select '50+ gift cards matching your search'

Reply 1 (1)

Mac
Shopify Staff
1654 167 262

Hi, @Victoria21

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forums and for sharing your concern, I’d be happy to help.

I'm sorry to hear that you have been experiencing issues with exporting your gift cards passed July 2021. While we do not have any active reports on this, please try exporting all gift cards instead of just selecting the '50+ gift cards matching your search' and see if you are running into the same issue. Here are steps on how to do this:

1. From your Shopify admin, go to Products > Gift cards.

2. Click Export.

3. Select All gift cards to export all your gift cards

4. If you are planning on opening your CSV file in Excel, Numbers, or another spreadsheet program, then click CSV for Excel, Numbers, and other spreadsheet programs. Otherwise, click Plain CSV file.

5. Click Export Gift Cards.

Please keep in mind that if you export up to one page of gift cards (up to 50 gift cards), then the CSV file is downloaded by your browser. While if you export more than one page of gift cards (51 or more gift cards), then the CSV file is emailed to you.

If you are still running into the same issue, feel free to share more information by replying to this thread, or we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit our Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request. 

Feel free to let me know if you have more questions!

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog