Solved

Having Sale badge if the price is 50% off

jacobmcad34
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello,

I'm trying to have a Sale badge only on products that have 50% off discount. Any one knows how to create that condition?

Thanks

Accepted Solution (1)

Blair
Shopify Staff
1813 253 219

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @jacobmcad34,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I'm happy to provide some assistance with adding a sales badge on discounted products, to ensure this gets resolved. To confirm, you're looking to add a label or banner across the discounted product images correct? 

If so, I'd recommend checking out the Shopify App Store for an available app. For ease, I've gone ahead and made a few suggestions listed below: 

I'd also recommend getting in touch with the app developers directly, as they will be able to provide clarification on an app's capabilities. They will be able to share more information and confirm whether or not the app will fit your shop's needs. To get in contact with an app developer, you can head to the Shopify App Store and select Support > Send A Message

Alternatively, you can look into hiring a Shopify Expert to get this customized. These are trusted, third-party agencies and freelancers that work to help build your business. For more information on Shopify Experts, you can check out our Expert Marketplace

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. 

Blair | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Blair
Shopify Staff
1813 253 219

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @jacobmcad34,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I'm happy to provide some assistance with adding a sales badge on discounted products, to ensure this gets resolved. To confirm, you're looking to add a label or banner across the discounted product images correct? 

If so, I'd recommend checking out the Shopify App Store for an available app. For ease, I've gone ahead and made a few suggestions listed below: 

I'd also recommend getting in touch with the app developers directly, as they will be able to provide clarification on an app's capabilities. They will be able to share more information and confirm whether or not the app will fit your shop's needs. To get in contact with an app developer, you can head to the Shopify App Store and select Support > Send A Message

Alternatively, you can look into hiring a Shopify Expert to get this customized. These are trusted, third-party agencies and freelancers that work to help build your business. For more information on Shopify Experts, you can check out our Expert Marketplace

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. 

Blair | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog