Solved

Header ist im Hintergrund (Dawn Theme) (Header in Background)

MONETAWEAR
Tourist
8 0 2

Guten Morgen,

ich habe aktuell das Problem, dass sobald ich ein Bild (in Form einer Slideshow) direkt unter meinem Header platziere, ich die jeweiligen Punkte aus dem Dropdownmenü die sich mit diesem Bild unter dem Header überschneiden nicht mehr anklicken kann (siehe Bild 1). Wie man in Bild 1 erkennen kann, ist das Dropdownmenü auch leicht gräulich, was wahrscheinlich an der Deckkraft der Bildüberlagerung der Diashow liegt.
Sobald ich meinen Header etwas nach oben verschiebe, kann ich die jeweiligen Punkte, die sich nicht mehr mit der Diashow überschneiden wieder anklicken. Alle anderen sind weiterhin grau. (Siehe Bild 2)
Wenn ich Texte oder ähnliches unter meinem Header platziere klappt alles einwandfrei (siehe Bild 3)

Allen Anschein nach ist mein Header im Hintergrund, was aber vorher nie der Fall war. Habe gestern viel am Shop geändert, unter anderem am Quellcode (bzgl. Cookies integrieren). Hab anscheinend irgendwo was falsch / kaputt gemacht. In der Form ist mein Shop leider unnutzbar. Weiß jemand wie ich das beheben kann? Danke im Voraus!

Viele Grüße

Luigi.                                   (Text in english down below)

Bild 1                                                                       

Bild 1.png

Bild 2

Bild 2.png

Bild 3

Bild 3.png

Text in english:

Good Morning,

I currently have the problem that as soon as I place an image (in the form of a slideshow) directly under my header, I can no longer click on the respective items from the dropdown menu that overlap with this image under the header (see image 1). As you can see in Image 1, the drop-down menu is also slightly greyish, which is probably due to the opacity of the slideshow's image overlay.
As soon as I move my header up a bit, I can click on the respective points that no longer overlap with the slide show. All others are still grey. (See image 2)
If I place texts or similar under my header, everything works fine (see image 3)

My header appears to be in the background, but this has never been the case before. I changed a lot in the shop yesterday, including the source code (regarding integrating cookies). Apparently I did something wrong somewhere. Unfortunately, my shop is unusable in this form. Anyone know how I can fix this? Thanks in advance!

Many greetings

luigi

Accepted Solution (1)
AnkitRawat
Shopify Partner
36 3 23

This is an accepted solution.

Go to your theme in which you want this change, click on ACTIONS, then click on EDIT CODE

You will see one search filter coming, search base.css file and just paste the above code there. Attaching images for reference.

Thank you and good luck!!

How was my answer?
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

View solution in original post

Replies 8 (8)

DipenPanchal
Shopify Partner
252 59 80

Hello @MONETAWEAR 

May I know your store URL? So I can check your store with this issue...

Shopify Partner | Skype : dipen.setubridge
MONETAWEAR
Tourist
8 0 2

monetawear.de

AnkitRawat
Shopify Partner
36 3 23

Hello @MONETAWEAR 

Happy to help! I have got the solution of your issue. You just have increase  the z-index of your dropdown menu and  your dropdown will perfectly as you want. I have attached image of solution also.

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
If you want minor modifications Email me: ankitrawat8427@gmail.com

I will do it for free.

MONETAWEAR
Tourist
8 0 2

no sorry i dont get it. how do i edit the Z-Index?

AnkitRawat
Shopify Partner
36 3 23

Just put this CSS in bottom of base.css  asset  and your problem will be fixed

#HeaderMenu-MenuList-2, #HeaderMenu-MenuList-3{
z-index:9;
}

How was my answer?

MONETAWEAR
Tourist
8 0 2

Sorry im an absolute amateur. Where do i find this bottom of base.css? Thx 

AnkitRawat
Shopify Partner
36 3 23

This is an accepted solution.

Go to your theme in which you want this change, click on ACTIONS, then click on EDIT CODE

You will see one search filter coming, search base.css file and just paste the above code there. Attaching images for reference.

How was my answer?

MONETAWEAR
Tourist
8 0 2

Thank you it worked!!