Why are my Shopify product prices disappearing after editing?

DomiSof
Visitor
2 0 0

I was looking to remove the "from xxxxx dollars" from each product of a collection and now my prices are not showing anymore, once the product page loads, it displays the price for that specific product, 3 seconds later the price dissapears.....

Replies 4 (4)

Luna
Shopify Staff
712 67 108

Hey, @DomiSof.

Thank you for posting your concern in our Community forums in regards to your product pages. I’m more than happy to look into this with you. 

To gather a little bit more context, may I ask did this occur after you made code customizations to your current theme? Which theme are you currently using? As a test, I will ask you to try customizing a different theme in your admin to verify that this is the problem. Does the same error occur? To do so, please follow these steps: 

1. Log in to your Shopify admin
  2. Click on 'Online store > Themes' 
  3. Scroll down to 'Theme library' and click 'Customize' beside one of your themes listed here. 

If you don't currently have any other themes downloaded, please download a free theme for testing purposes. To do so, head back into the 'Online store > Themes' section of your admin, click on 'Explore free themes', click on any free theme, and then click 'Add to theme library'. Once this theme has been downloaded, please follow the steps listed above. Once you are finished, feel free to delete the theme from your library. 

If this issue is not occurring on a fresh theme, it is likely that you will need to roll back your theme to undo those changes. Once you have reverted back your theme, please provide me with more information on the changes you were hoping to make? If you have a screenshot, that would be really helpful as well. 

If you did not make any changes to your theme's code, let me know and I would be more than happy to continue working on this for you.

Luna | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

DomiSof
Visitor
2 0 0

Yes it did happen when I modified some of the code, but it has no sense, I rolled back everything and it still won't show the prices, I mean once you click on a product, the price appears for 3 seconds and then it dissapears, I tried with a different theme and there's no problem showing the prices on that one, the thing is I'm on a deadline and I need to finish it buy tomorrow, I don't have the time to customize a new theme and no guarantee that after I customize the new theme the way I did with this one, it won't act up on the prices again :-((.....

Luna
Shopify Staff
712 67 108

Hey, @DomiSof.

Thanks for getting back to me with this context. Did you roll back the entire theme or just the section concerning product prices? I suggest rolling back the portion of the theme that you made changes to in regards to product pricing by following these steps: 

Luna
Shopify Staff
712 67 108

Hey, @DomiSof

Just checking in with you. I want to ensure that you get all the help you need. Were you able to roll back the theme successfully? Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help. 

Best,