Help! How to move navigation bar/drop-down menu from left of the page to top of the page :)

yishifoods
3 0 0

So originally I had the menu like this:

截屏2021-10-22 14.35.16.png

Now I would like to have the menu appears from the top (when clicked), like this:

WechatIMG337.jpeg

Thanks! My site is https://yishifoods.myshopify.com/admin

Reply 1 (1)
Marty
Shopify Staff
425 67 84

Hi, @yishifoods.

Thanks for your message, I would be happy to offer you some ideas for this. First off, what a beautiful shop, thank you for sharing your link for us to check out. You have a great design, high-quality product and promotional photos and some really awesome-looking products, you should be super proud of this site. In regards to your menu, there are a couple of possibilities here. With some Shopify themes, your menu items will natively show across the top as you want, but as soon as you add a certain amount of menu items, it will automatically switch to the side-bar "Hamburger" style menu. With alternative themes, the side menu may be built there by default, do you remember if your main menu ever ran across the top with your theme, what theme are you using?

You could try removing menu items to see if your menu reverts to the header of your page, however, this may not be feasible as you certainly need all your menu links available. What I would suggest is looking into a third-party menu building app, where you can customize your menu as you wish. Budha Mega Menu is a great option that is currently free to download on our app store. If you have any specific questions about the app, I would also encourage you to reach out to the developers directly via their support page:

I hope this helps you out moving forward, please do not hesitate to reach back out here if you have any questions about the above information, we are always happy to chat! 

Marty | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog