HELP!!! I can NOT get in to My Shopify Store & No one is helping me!!!

DarlaMS
Visitor
2 0 0

How can I reach someone via live chat or preferably by phone????

No one will help me!!!! It’s been 3 days. I can not log in. This is CRAZY!!!!  Karen was helping me. Now she will not respond at all in 24 hrs. She said tech dep would email me and that was 3 days ago. I have to get into my store. I am BEYOND FRUSTRATED!!!  I changed my email as she instructed and that still is not helping. I want a phone call!!!   Ticket ID: d36ff7d2-e48d-46d3-a64d-a4ea9d1352b7. 

Replies 3 (3)

Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1025

Hi @DarlaMS,

Sorry to hear you can't log into your store and it does seem very odd. 

If you've reached out and are speaking to an advisor on our support team then you are already in the right place. We can't look into account specifics via the Community for security and privacy reasons. My next step would be recommending you to contact support if you hadn't already done so. 

Thanks for linking the ticket no. I've reached out to the support advisor you were talking to, to let them know also! They should be in touch with you soon. 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

DarlaMS
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi, Thanks for your response. NO! I am still not able to log into my account. However, I did hear from tech support. They said they “reenabled” my account and they gave me an Attestation Form to complete which I did yesterday (I had a product on my page that was copyrighted.) I’ve learned my lesson the hard way.  I will be happy to comply and take the product down “when” they let me back in.  

Is there anything you can do to inform them I still am not able to get in after they said I could ???

Thanks so much. 

DarlaMS_0-1637521366114.jpeg

Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1025

Hi @DarlaMS,

Great to see the team got back to you. The best, quickest and most efficient way is to continue the conversation with our technical support team. If you reply and let them know there's still a problem about logging in, they can take a deeper look into it for you! 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.