Home page not displaying correctly - Debut Theme

Poethan
Tourist
7 0 2

Hi all, 

My website is www.poethan.com.au , when I view it on desktop and mobile it works fine, but when I view it through mobile in desktop view the images do not load. 

I actually do see a flash of the images but they soon disappear. I was having issues with mobile in desktop view when I was using Brooklyn, so I changed to Debut but I'm still having issues! 

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks!

Screenshot (14 Oct 2021 9_04_29 am).png

Replies 3 (3)
Marty
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
512 74 97

Hi, @Poethan.

Thanks for your message, I would be happy to offer you some assistance with this. Have you manipulated your coding or recently removed any third-party applications that you were utilizing? If so, can you offer some further context into what sort of changes you made? If you did edit your coding in any way, it may be best to reach out to a Shopify expert to take a closer look into this issue. 

Feel free to reach back out here with any further context or questions, we are always happy to chat! 

Marty | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Poethan
Tourist
7 0 2

Hi, thanks for the response!

I haven't removed any applications, I've recently added Growave, Australia Post Shipping ad Order Limits (MinMaxify) to my store. I have also paid someone to optimise my page speed. 

Kind regards,
Sonia 

Marty
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
512 74 97

Hi, @Poethan.

Thanks for getting back to me and clarifying that. Does the same issue occur when you test a fresh/unpublished Shopify theme? You can test this by heading to Online store>Themes>Free Themes>Explore free themes then select a new free Shopify theme, then click Actions>Preview to view it. 

If the issue does not replicate, this would point to an issue with your primary debut theme. You mentioned you hired someone to help with your site speed, were they doing any coding manipulation at all? If so, this may be the culprit for this issue. I would recommend testing a fresh theme as showcase above, if the issue does not replicate, your next steps would be to reach out to the individual you hired to take a closer look into this with you. 

I hope this helps you get on track to a solution, please do not hesitate to reach back out here with any questions about the above information. 

Marty | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog