FROM CACHE - en_header

How can I add different shipping price for different products?

MBilal
Tourist
13 0 8

I want to add different shipping price for different product like this 

Lets do 3;Oversized Shipping profiles
One for $150
One for $100
One for $50

Thanks 

Reply 1 (1)
Emily
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
482 48 82

Hey, @MBilal.

Thank you for reaching out!

There are a few different ways to add these flat rates to your store. You can create three shipping profiles, one for $150, $100, and $50, and add the specific products to the correct profile; this will charge your customers those flat rates when purchasing an item that falls into one of those three categories. To do this, you need to go to Settings > Shipping and delivery in your admin. In custom shipping rates for products, click Create a new profile and enter a name for this profile. You will need to make three profiles. You can add the specific products into the correct profile in the products section. Click Save. Another option would be to add weight to your products and then add shipping rates to your general profile with your specific amounts as flat rates. To do this, you will go to the same area in your settings, go to your shipping profile and click manage rates. Next to the zone, you want to add a rate to, click add rate. Enter in the name and amount for that rate. Next, you will want to choose weight-based conditions, and here is where you will enter the conditions. Keep in mind, if you do, do it this way you will need to go into your product pages and enter in the weight for each product you have so that it automatically shows the correct rate in the checkout. 

Please let me know if you have any questions! I would love to learn more about your business. What type of products do you sell?

Talk soon, 

Emily | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog