How can I add page. contact in the templete

AUGUSTLAM
Tourist
5 0 2

Hi,

I wanna add some information ahead of the contact us form. Usaully there will be page. contact in the templete with most of the store theme. But my store theme do not have this templete. so how can I add the page. contact templete in order to make the contact us page as what I want.

Replies 12 (12)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

Hi @AUGUSTLAM ,

Have you created a page name as contact us in admin panel ? If created then check in sidebar there will be the one option for default template select your template there.

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1568

@AUGUSTLAM 

To add a new Page to your Shopify store :

• Login to your Shopify admin panel
  • Click on Online Store – Pages
  • Click on Add page
  • Enter the Title of your Page and its Content
  • You can choose whether to display or hide the Page under the Visibility section. By default, the page will be visible on your store. You can also Set a specific publish date to control when the Page will be displayed on your store
  • Click on Save
AUGUSTLAM
Tourist
5 0 2

IMG20220110144638.jpgIMG20220110145526 (1).jpg

I wanna add some information on top of the contact us form, but there is no page. contact in the template. That's why I cannot show any information with the contact us form. how can I add the page. contact template?

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

Hi @AUGUSTLAM ,

oscprofessional_1-1641798559381.png

add the content on top of the area.

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
AUGUSTLAM
Tourist
5 0 2

The information that i typed in won't show up, because I don't have the page. contact templete. It only show the email form no matter what I typed in the content area.

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

@AUGUSTLAM ,

Share full screenshot of you contact us page backend.

AUGUSTLAM
Tourist
5 0 2

IMG20220110153226.jpg

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

@AUGUSTLAM ,

The email you have entered will not coming at front view >?

check the template of contact by going edit code in admin panel.

search the contact template and add code there. and then check.

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1568

@AUGUSTLAM 

Click on eye to view your contact page.

AUGUSTLAM
Tourist
5 0 2

IMG20220110144638.jpg

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

@AUGUSTLAM ,

Clear you Cache (Browser History) then check.

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1568

If you are not able to add it.
We can help you to add it.