How can I delete my discount code bar

Lisa_Schotman
4 0 0

Via Dcode (an app I found via the Shopify App Store) I added a discount code bar to the cart page. After a while, I decided to delete it, but the discount code bar was still visible when deleting the app. A while ago I also asked someone who helped me with making the webshop faster and asked her to also delete this bar. It was gone for a while, but now it is still there.

As you can see below, I found the code on the page. But I can't find this code themecode. Can someone help me?

code.png

0 Likes
PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
3123 194 575

If it's on the cart page look through the cart templates for any additional code it added.

If it's the only app that may have made changes to the cart page, and no users|staff has also never edit the template you can just rollback to an older version: 

https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/themes/extend/theme-code#roll-back-to-an-older-versi... 

If you need this professionally fixed contact me at paull.newton+shopifyforums@gmail.com with store url.

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept and ? Like the solution so you can help others.
Buy me a coffee ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com
0 Likes
HelpifyHelp
Excursionist
24 5 7

Hey Lisa. 

We can help you free for this task, please contact me and i will request access and remove the code. 

Best regards.
HelpifyHelp

If you liked the help we provided then accept the solution and like it.
If our help was helpful please consider to give a small donation so we can keep helping on the Shopify community
click here to donate
All donations are greatly appreciated | Hire us contact support@helpifyhelp.com
0 Likes