How can I put text in the middle of my slideshow??

astrofinityligh
Excursionist
53 2 2

I want the text in the middle of the slideshow. It is on the bottom and I dont really like the way it looks. No other theme had it from what i saw. Is there coding I can use to center the text in the middle of the images for all 3 pictures in the slideshow?

www.astrofinitylights.com

Replies 3 (3)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36854 3637 11976

@astrofinityligh 

oh sorry for that issue i have checked your slideshow section content already middle but your image too much bigger but you have try this code content show used can fist screen

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. Asset->/section-image-banner.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

.banner__content.banner__content--middle-center {align-items: self-start;}

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing

LitExtension
Shopify Partner
4860 1002 1140

Hi @astrofinityligh,

I checked and the text is in the middle, have you changed it?

Or do you want to show it at the top?

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
Check out our Shopify migration app to migrate your online store to Shopify

Elias
Shopify Staff
2889 285 499

Greetings, @astrofinityligh.

Thank you for reaching out and posting this question!

I've taken a look at your store (astrofinitylights.com) and it looks like the text on the Slideshow has already been set to the middle. Nevertheless, just to confirm, is this something that you still need help with? Also, which theme are you using at the moment?

If you're using a Shopify-supported theme, then moving the text on the Slideshow/Image banner is something that our Theme Support can help you with. If your store is subscribed to a plan, then you're eligible to use the complimentary design time included with your subscription for this customization. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the Shopify Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request.

If you're using a third-party or custom theme, then we'd recommend checking with the theme developer on getting support for your theme. However, if the theme developer doesn't offer design support, then you can see if the community can help you with the third-party/custom coding or consider hiring a developer to help you with modifying your theme. If you need help finding a developer, then we'd recommend taking a look at our directory of certified developers on Shopify Experts

That being said, since it looks like you've already launched your store, I was wondering if you've prepared a marketing plan? Also, would you be interested in using something like Shopify Inbox to interact with customers on your store? 

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog