How can I reduce the space between the add to cart button and the product description in debut

Solved

How can I reduce the space between the add to cart button and the product description in debut

kdza0
Tourist
8 0 4

I've attached an image of what my store looks like currently and as you can see in the image there is a lot of space between the add to cart button and where the product description starts. Is there anyway I can reduce this to minimize the space between the add to cart button and the product description? 

My store's URL is: https://exoticbeauty.ca/

Thank you very much!

photo_2021-06-05_11-45-08.jpg

Accepted Solution (1)
Sara_Julie
Pathfinder
120 4 12

This is an accepted solution.

you need to paste the code in assets > theme.css.liquide file. If you don't know how to do this then please PM me. I will do this for you

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
I will fix any issue on your store in just $10 : Click Here

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)

Sara_Julie
Pathfinder
120 4 12

hello @kdza0 you can use this code in your theme css file to reduce the issue: 

.product-single__description{
margin-top:-30px!important;
}

If you don't know how to do this then please let me know i will do this for you.

kdza0
Tourist
8 0 4

Thanks for the reply @Sara_Julie !

So once I go into theme.liquid where exactly am I pasting the code? Would I just paste it at the bottom of the document? 

Sara_Julie
Pathfinder
120 4 12

This is an accepted solution.

you need to paste the code in assets > theme.css.liquide file. If you don't know how to do this then please PM me. I will do this for you

kdza0
Tourist
8 0 4

Hey thanks this worked! I pasted it at the bottom of the theme.css file in assets and played around with the number to my liking and got the spacing that I wanted. 

Thanks again! 

sprayglue
4 0 0

Hi I am trying to reduce the space between the product price and add to cart button can anyone help