How can I resolve my product page redirect issue?

JuiHsuanYang
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi,

My store link 

https://yoolistudio.myshopify.com

So I have been trying to set up my store website, and it’s a hard job for me to set it up. But after I all got it, there’s a problem which is when I clicked on any product it’s not taking me to the page for detail of product, it took me to related products page.

How can fix this?

thank you!

Reply 1 (1)

Erin
Shopify Staff
986 130 157

Hi, @JuiHsuanYang. I'm happy to help you out with this! I just have a few questions to make sure I'm giving you helpful advice going forward.

• Which theme are you currently using?
  • When did you first notice this issue? Was this working correctly before or has this always been how your product pages look on your online store?

Based on what I'm seeing it looks like your 'Default product' page template has been edited so the sections and blocks that display product details are deleted or hidden, while the 'Related products' section has been left active in the template. To double check this, please go to Online store > Themes and select the theme you're working with. From there, select your Default product template at the top of the page. When this templates loads, you'll want to ensure that the Product information section is included in the template, and not hidden. The screenshots below can help explain this.

Example of what I believe is happening:

12-08-73192-95231

Example of the sections you want to see in the template:

12-04-40015-62772

Please let me know if you have any questions! This guide on using sections and blocks to edit your theme can help in the meantime as well.

Erin | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog