How can I track separate inventory for different sizes of a two-piece swimsuit?

Blckvanilla
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello, I have a problem with the inventory. I give an example - I am selling a two-piece swimsuit and each part (top and bottom) has its own size.
I have 40 tops in stock, of which 10 XS 10 S 10 M and 10L. I also have 40 bottoms in stock of which 10 XS 10 S 10 M and 10 L.
When someone buys 1 set - XS top and S bottom, the inventory decreases only on the specific combination and does not affect the other combinations.
i.e. available XS tops after purchase are 9 as well as S Bottoms are also 9 . But this does not change the options of the other combinations.
Can they somehow separate the inventory for each size option? I.e. separately to be able to monitor the availability of each size top
part and on each size lower part. Because they are currently only in combinations.

Replies 2 (2)

Emily
Shopify Staff
1343 102 193

Hi, @Blckvanilla.

Thank you for reaching out!

It is hard to know exactly what is happening on the inventories back end without looking into it so I recommend contacting our Support Team. They should be able to help you with your inventory or offer suggestions for you. 

Please let me know if you have any further questions! 

Emily | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

EasifyApps
Shopify Partner
541 16 42

Hi @Blckvanilla,

Our Easify Product Options app is tailored to address your concerns effectively 🤗.

The solution entails treating Top and Bottom pieces as distinct products, enabling clear stock management for each variant. You'll configure Top and Bottom as custom options within the Two-piece Swimsuit product, facilitating customers to specify sizes for each piece. These options will seamlessly link with the individual Top and Bottom products for streamlined inventory tracking.

Note: You can easily hide the Top and Bottom products from the storefront using the seo.hidden metafield; these products are solely created for inventory tracking purposes.

Here's an illustrative example:

• Storefront:

EasifyApps_0-1710778206955.pngEasifyApps_1-1710778215703.png

EasifyApps_2-1710778240764.png

• Simple Settings:

EasifyApps_3-1710778308144.png

EasifyApps_4-1710778320551.png

EasifyApps_5-1710778328264.png

EasifyApps_6-1710778338964.png

EASIFY - MAKING SHOPIFY SIMPLE & SWEET!
Easify Product Options: Create custom product options 10X faster & easier!
Easify Product Attachments: Effortlessly add downloadable PDF files (or any other format) to Shopify pages!
Try for Free | 24/7 Live Chat Support