How do I change text (that is automatically added) in cart

farm2door
Tourist
9 0 4

When clients chose delivery for the delivery method teh text in the yellow area now says all of a sudden Store Pick Up. I didnt make any changes and in teh past it always said Shipping cost... When client goes above $95 it will say free but it will still say Store Pick up. Confusing for clients as they chose delivery but see store pick up. Is there anyone that knows where I can change that text? As said I never made this change so dont know how it changed to this. I have looked everywhere and can not find it. 

Screenshot cart.png

Replies 3 (3)

Mac
Shopify Staff
1642 167 258

Hi, @farm2door!

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forums and for sharing your concern, I’d be happy to help.

I appreciate you providing a detailed explanation of the issue. I took a look at your checkout and also noticed this issue. From my experience, the most common issue stems from the Language editor on your theme. This is essentially the place where you can customize your online store by changing the default text in your theme. For instance, you can change "Cart" to "Shopping bag", or "Sold out" to "Unavailable".

Here are the steps on how you can check if your default language has been modified: 

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

farm2door
Tourist
9 0 4
Hi Mac,

Thank you for your reply as I am breaking my head over this!
I have not made any changes and this was never the case and it all of a
sudden was there.
Together with what you can also see in the screen shot: it says Pick up
address where it should say delivery address. All my regular clients are
mentioning it....

I had already looked in the language section and could not find Store
Pickup filled out anywhere. I tried to search for it with Ctrl F but
nothing. I found a shipping label that said delivery so dont know why it
shows up as Store Pickup and also a pick up address which should say
delivery address. First client that mentioned it was like a week ago. I
have been googling and asking around since then.

Shipping label
Pickup label

Mac
Shopify Staff
1642 167 258

Hi again, @farm2door!

Thank you for checking your Language Editor as that is a very common solution to the present issue. Are you currently using a custom or third-party theme? It may be a good idea to reach out directly to your theme developers as they may have some insight as to why this issue is occurring. When you reach out to the developers, you can share these lines of code that are causing the errors:

<span class="_19gi7yt0 _19gi7yti _1fragem2m">Store Pickup</span>

<h2 class="n8k95w1 _1fragem4o n8k95w3 _2u7Wg">Pickup address</h2>

I'd also suggest reaching out to our support team as they may be able to take a closer look into the issue. While it may be out of their scope, it's always a good idea to see if they can isolate the issue. Please visit our Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request. You can then reach out through live chat, email, or callback.

Kindly reply back to this thread with any questions or updates and we can continue our conversation further!

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog