FROM CACHE - en_header

how do I change the email address for my shop

biscotti
3 0 2

I can't change the email address for my shop .
I opened my shop with a different email address other the the one I used when I was on the 14 day trial.

How do I fix this ???

It keeps saying my trial ended and it wants me to open another shop !!

Please help!!

Biscotti,

Tuttobenebiscotti

Can someone please help me fix this mistake.?? 

Reply 1 (1)
Kimi
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
655 93 124

Hi @biscotti.

Are you able to log in to your Shopify store with the Account Owner's email address? If so and if your free trial has ended, you should be prompted to select a paid plan once you've successfully logged in to your store. After a paid plan has been chosen, you can then proceed to access your Shopify admin and continue working on your store. You can also change the Account Owner's email address from within the Shopify admin by following the instructions on this help guide.

If you can't remember the initial email address you used, and is therefore unable to login to your account, then you can reach out to our live support team so that we can further help you with this matter.

To reach out to our support team, you can go to our help centre here and either login to your account if you can do so, or select the 'Continue without logging in' option. From there, type in your question or the topic you need help with. After that, you should see the 'Get Support' heading at the very bottom of the page, and you can click 'Continue' to start a support request.

Kimi | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog