How do I fix this issue...Your connection is not private .NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID

Nakephia
5 0 0

I have been experiencing this issue since last week. After attempting to load the page it returns as Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from atlantaerrandservice.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more

NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID
Replies 3 (3)

thearchitect
Excursionist
40 3 14

Hi, this error comes up if you have an expired certificate or badly set up certificate for your domain address, however everything seems to be fine looking from my end.

It's probably just your browser, try to clear your browser cashe and then try to open your site again.

On windows(chrome/firefox/edge) press CTRL+SHIFT+DELETE and use the dialog to clear the cashe.

On ios(safari) refer to this tutorial

On android within the browser settings>clear browsing data

Nakephia
5 0 0

Yes, I've tried to clear the cache but that did not work. I've also had someone else try to visit the site and they get a blank page that says Not Secure in the search bar. 

Nakephia
5 0 0

Yes, I've tried to clear the cache but that did not work. I've also had someone else try to visit the site and they get a blank page that says Not Secure in the search bar.