How do i resize my new collection photos for my existing store

How do i resize my new collection photos for my existing store

Sillybillysllc
Visitor
2 0 0

I created my store years ago but went inactive after opening my brick and mortar. I am about to activate my store again but I want to change a few things. I'm trying to change my collections photos but I'm having a very difficult time getting the sizing correct. I know I had issues before but eventually got it how I needed it but this round I'm stumped. I am open to any advice available on this subject. Thank you!

Replies 3 (3)

webwondersco
Shopify Partner
1113 164 162

@Sillybillysllc , Hope you are doing well.

Could you please share your store URL? Also, the screenshot where you want to change and how you would like to display.

Web Wonders | Shopify Partner | Connect here!
- Question answered? Mark as Accepted Solution, reply helpful? Click Like
- Hire me, if you want to design, re-design, develop a store, or make changes to the pre-built store.
- a small Coffee Tip would be greatly appreciated. :)..! Instagram

BSS-Commerce
Shopify Partner
3477 463 527

Hi @Sillybillysllc ,
Can you kindly share your store link (with the password, if any) with us? We will check it and suggest you a solution if possible.

If our suggestions are useful, please let us know by giving it a like, marking it as a solution, or donating here .

B2B Solution & Custom Pricing | Product Labels by BSS

Need help from our expert? Kindly share your request with us via community@bsscommerce.com

BSS Commerce - Full-service eCommerce Agency
Sillybillysllc
Visitor
2 0 0

is there any way to get someone to contact me about other questions i have but can not find answers too?