How do I translate the login page?

nuttrinagykersh
Visitor
1 0 1

On my site, I would like to translate the login page where the customer enters their email address and is given a 6-digit code string to log in. My problem is that I can't translate the page nor the email that the customer receives, it's all in English.

Replies 3 (3)

Aheadworks_team
Shopify Partner
67 1 5

Hi there!

To translate the login page and the email content received by customers on your website, I recommend using the LangShop app.

LangShop is a powerful language management app for Shopify that enables you to create multilingual versions of your shop and customize translations. With LangShop, you can easily translate various elements, including login pages and email templates, into different languages.

Consider implementing LangShop to effectively manage translations on your Shopify store, allowing you to offer a fully localized and user-friendly experience for customers accessing your site in different languages.

I hope this helps!

banned

Ryo14
Shopify Partner
79 6 34

Hi @nuttrinagykersh,

You can try Language Translator. You can translate store content, third-party apps.

- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Want to modify or custom changes on store contact me.
Email: shopify.xteam@gmail.com, Whatsapp: +84384998762

Jimi_the_clear
Visitor
3 0 0

Where you able to fix it without an extra app? When looking into the language editor, I wasn't able to locate the particular strings.