how i change a button to an animated button in shopify

wahi
Excursionist
14 0 5

Hello everyone , if someone can tell me how to change all the Shopify buttons at one time to a specific design that i already have a code for it but i don't know where to post this code ,or what is the steps i need to follow to do that,  i am using Debut theme

NOTE : the button is animated 

this is the link for the animated button 

https://codepen.io/jh3y/pen/PoGbxLp 

thank you a lot 

Replies 7 (7)

iCart_App
Shopify Partner
479 57 103

Hello @wahi,

Hope you are doing well.

In theme.liquid file you will find the code for all the buttons and can comment/remove that code and paste the new one. Also, you can add the CSS to the theme.css file.

iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell App

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- To learn more visit www.identixweb.com
wahi
Excursionist
14 0 5

Hello BinalSavani , thank you for your replay

i am very new to this, can you please tell me how i know which comment for which button in the theme.liquid file, because when i go to specific button on the store and click on inspect i got directed  to the theme.css file only 

iCart_App
Shopify Partner
479 57 103

Hello Wahi,

Please send me the store URL so that I can send you the class and then you can find the code by searching that class in theme.liquid file. You need to find the theme.liquid file in online store > themes> edit code > search for the file name 'theme.liquid'.

wahi
Excursionist
14 0 5

It's actually just a store for training purpose 

https://my-upwork-clients.myshopify.com/

i don't know if you need the password : 123 

iCart_App
Shopify Partner
479 57 103

Hello @wahi,

Thanks for the store URL and for the password as well.

Please lookout for the class "btn" in theme.liquid file.

wahi
Excursionist
14 0 5

i found it thanks you but how i divided each button ? i am really sorry if I'm asking so much 

one second im trying to copy only the btn line 

wahi
Excursionist
14 0 5

i found it thank you , i just copy the line who included the btn class you sent me but how i divided each button , im really sorry if i ask a lot 

<style>*,::after,::before{box-sizing:border-box}body{margin:0}body,html{background-color:var(--color-body)}body,button{font-size:calc(var(--font-size-base) * 1px);font-family:var(--font-stack-body);font-style:var(--font-style-body);font-weight:var(--font-weight-body);color:var(--color-text);line-height:1.5}body,button{-webkit-font-smoothing:antialiased;-webkit-text-size-adjust:100%}.border-bottom{border-bottom:1px solid var(--color-border)}.btn--link{background-color:transparent;border:0;margin:0;color:var(--color-text);text-align:left}.text-right{text-align:right}.icon{display:inline-block;width:20px;height:20px;vertical-align:middle;fill:currentColor}.icon__fallback-text,.visually-hidden{position:absolute!important;overflow:hidden;clip:rect(0 0 0 0);height:1px;width:1px;margin:-1px;padding:0;border:0}svg.icon:not(.icon--full-color) circle,svg.icon:not(.icon--full-color) ellipse,svg.icon:not(.icon--full-color) g,svg.icon:not(.icon--full-color) line,svg.icon:not(.icon--full-color) path,svg.icon:not(.icon--full-color) polygon,svg.icon:not(.icon--full-color) polyline,svg.icon:not(.icon--full-color) rect,symbol.icon:not(.icon--full-color) circle,symbol.icon:not(.icon--full-color) ellipse,symbol.icon:not(.icon--full-color) g,symbol.icon:not(.icon--full-color) line,symbol.icon:not(.icon--full-color) path,symbol.icon:not(.icon--full-color) polygon,symbol.icon:not(.icon--full-color) polyline,symbol.icon:not(.icon--full-color) rect{fill:inherit;stroke:inherit}li{list-style:none}.list--inline{padding:0;margin:0}.list--inline>li{display:inline-block;margin-bottom:0;vertical-align:middle}a{color:var(--color-text);text-decoration:none}.h1,.h2,h1,h2{margin:0 0 17.5px;font-family:var(--font-stack-header);font-style:var(--font-style-header);font-weight:var(--font-weight-header);line-height:1.2;overflow-wrap:break-word;word-wrap:break-word}.h1 a,.h2 a,h1 a,h2 a{color:inherit;text-decoration:none;font-weight:inherit}.h1,h1{font-size:calc(((var(--font-h1-desktop))/ (var(--font-size-base))) * 1em);text-transform:none;letter-spacing:0}@media only screen and (max-width:749px){.h1,h1{font-size:calc(((var(--font-h1-mobile))/ (var(--font-size-base))) * 1em)}}.h2,h2{font-size:calc(((var(--font-h2-desktop))/ (var(--font-size-base))) * 1em);text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.1em}@media only screen and (max-width:749px){.h2,h2{font-size:calc(((var(--font-h2-mobile))/ (var(--font-size-base))) * 1em)}}p{color:var(--color-body-text);margin:0 0 19.44444px}@media only screen and (max-width:749px){p{font-size:calc(((var(--font-size-base) - 1)/ (var(--font-size-base))) * 1em)}}p:last-child{margin-bottom:0}@media only screen and (max-width:749px){.small--hide{display:none!important}}.grid{list-style:none;margin:0;padding:0;margin-left:-30px}.grid::after{content:'';display:table;clear:both}@media only screen and (max-width:749px){.grid{margin-left:-22px}}.grid::after{content:'';display:table;clear:both}.grid--no-gutters{margin-left:0}.grid--no-gutters .grid__item{padding-left:0}.grid--table{display:table;table-layout:fixed;width:100%}.grid--table>.grid__item{float:none;display:table-cell;vertical-align:middle}.grid__item{float:left;padding-left:30px;width:100%}@media only screen and (max-width:749px){.grid__item{padding-left:22px}}.grid__item[class*="--push"]{position:relative}@media only screen and (min-width:750px){.medium-up--one-quarter{width:25%}.medium-up--push-one-third{width:33.33%}.medium-up--one-half{width:50%}.medium-up--push-one-third{left:33.33%;position:relative}}.site-header{position:relative;background-color:var(--color-body)}@media only screen and (max-width:749px){.site-header{border-bottom:1px solid var(--color-border)}}@media only screen and (min-width:750px){.site-header{padding:0 55px}.site-header.logo--center{padding-top:30px}}.site-header__logo{margin:15px 0}.logo-align--center .site-header__logo{text-align:center;margin:0 auto}@media only screen and (max-width:749px){.logo-align--center .site-header__logo{text-align:left;margin:15px 0}}@media only screen and (max-width:749px){.site-header__logo{padding-left:22px;text-align:left}.site-header__logo img{margin:0}}.site-header__logo-link{display:inline-block;word-break:break-word}@media only screen and (min-width:750px){.logo-align--center .site-header__logo-link{margin:0 auto}}.site-header__logo-image{display:block}@media only screen and (min-width:750px){.site-header__logo-image{margin:0 auto}}.site-header__logo-image img{width:100%}.site-header__logo-image--centered img{margin:0 auto}.site-header__logo img{display:block}.site-header__icons{position:relative;white-space:nowrap}@media only screen and (max-width:749px){.site-header__icons{width:auto;padding-right:13px}.site-header__icons .btn--link,.site-header__icons .site-header__cart{font-size:calc(((var(--font-size-base))/ (var(--font-size-base))) * 1em)}}.site-header__icons-wrapper{position:relative;display:-webkit-flex;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;width:100%;-ms-flex-align:center;-webkit-align-items:center;-moz-align-items:center;-ms-align-items:center;-o-align-items:center;align-items:center;-webkit-justify-content:flex-end;-ms-justify-content:flex-end;justify-content:flex-end}.site-header__account,.site-header__cart,.site-header__search{position:relative}.site-header__search.site-header__icon{display:none}@media only screen and (min-width:1400px){.site-header__search.site-header__icon{display:block}}.site-header__search-toggle{display:block}@media only screen and (min-width:750px){.site-header__account,.site-header__cart{padding:10px 11px}}.site-header__cart-title,.site-header__search-title{position:absolute!important;overflow:hidden;clip:rect(0 0 0 0);height:1px;width:1px;margin:-1px;padding:0;border:0;display:block;vertical-align:middle}.site-header__cart-title{margin-right:3px}.site-header__cart-count{display:flex;align-items:center;justify-content:center;position:absolute;right:.4rem;top:.2rem;font-weight:700;background-color:var(--color-btn-primary);color:var(--color-btn-primary-text);border-radius:50%;min-width:1em;height:1em}.site-header__cart-count span{font-family:HelveticaNeue,"Helvetica Neue",Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:calc(11em / 16);line-height:1}@media only screen and (max-width:749px){.site-header__cart-count{top:calc(7em / 16);right:0;border-radius:50%;min-width:calc(19em / 16);height:calc(19em / 16)}}@media only screen and (max-width:749px){.site-header__cart-count span{padding:.25em calc(6em / 16);font-size:12px}}.site-header__menu{display:none}@media only screen and (max-width:749px){.site-header__icon{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;padding:10px 11px;margin:0}}@media only screen and (min-width:750px){.site-header__icon .icon-search{margin-right:3px}}.announcement-bar{z-index:10;position:relative;text-align:center;border-bottom:1px solid transparent;padding:2px}.announcement-bar__link{display:block}.announcement-bar__message{display:block;padding:11px 22px;font-size:calc(((16)/ (var(--font-size-base))) * 1em);font-weight:var(--font-weight-header)}@media only screen and (min-width:750px){.announcement-bar__message{padding-left:55px;padding-right:55px}}.site-nav{position:relative;padding:0;text-align:center;margin:25px 0}.site-nav a{padding:3px 10px}.site-nav__link{display:block;white-space:nowrap}.site-nav--centered .site-nav__link{padding-top:0}.site-nav__link .icon-chevron-down{width:calc(8em / 16);height:calc(8em / 16);margin-left:.5rem}.site-nav__label{border-bottom:1px solid transparent}.site-nav__link--active .site-nav__label{border-bottom-color:var(--color-text)}.site-nav__link--button{border:none;background-color:transparent;padding:3px 10px}.site-header__mobile-nav{z-index:11;position:relative;background-color:var(--color-body)}@media only screen and (max-width:749px){.site-header__mobile-nav{display:-webkit-flex;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;width:100%;-ms-flex-align:center;-webkit-align-items:center;-moz-align-items:center;-ms-align-items:center;-o-align-items:center;align-items:center}}.mobile-nav--open .icon-close{display:none}.main-content{opacity:0}.main-content .shopify-section{display:none}.main-content .shopify-section:first-child{display:inherit}.critical-hidden{display:none}</style>