How to add Add to Cart button on Collection Pages (Impulse Theme)

ANGELA666
Excursionist
16 0 5

Hi,

I am using impulse theme and can't figure out how to add Add to Cart buttons to my products on the collection pages. Appreciate any help,

thanks

Angela

POISON ARROW RETRO
https://www.poisonarrow.com.au
Replies 4 (4)

Kimi
Shopify Staff
1511 169 258

Hi, @ANGELA666!

If you aren't comfortable with coding, the easiest way to include add to cart buttons onto your collection and homepages is by installing a third-party app. There are a few apps on our Shopify App store that can help you achieve this, but I did find a couple that you might be interested in. Feel free to take a closer look at them:

Just a note that these apps are made by third-party developers outside of Shopify. So if you need more information about each respective app’s functionality, I recommend getting in touch with the app developers as they are best equipped to answer app specific queries.

It's such a great idea to include add to cart buttons onto your collection pages. It'll definitely make it easier for customers to purchase your products, so hopefully that'll help increase your store's sales too. We have a Shopify Blog here on increasing your conversion and sales rates, if you're interested. The blog includes a few tips and tricks on the different strategies you can look into, to optimize conversion and sales rates. I highly recommend looking into the blog if you haven't already done so.

Kimi | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

ANGELA666
Excursionist
16 0 5

Thank you for your reply, I'm happy to add coding, I just need to know what to add and where 🙂

POISON ARROW RETRO
https://www.poisonarrow.com.au
Kimi
Shopify Staff
1511 169 258

@ANGELA666

I did a bit of digging around and found a few other Community Forum posts that details more about the snippets of code you can look into adding to your theme. The majority of these, however, are for other themes and not specifically for the Impulse theme. It still might be worth looking into though, so I'll link them below for you to take a look:

Just a note however that they're not a Shopify-supported tutorial, so if you need further help on this or any of your coding, it's best to reach out to a Shopify Expert. If you're wanting to attempt the coding yourself however, remember to duplicate your theme prior to making any changes to the code. This will ensure that you have the current version of your theme that you can go back to, in case you'd like to revert back to it.

Kimi | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Jahid-KlinKode
Excursionist
145 1 4

Hey @ANGELA666, learn a quick workaround to implement an "Add to Cart" button on your Shopify collection pages with this YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s98l1bUZe6k