Solved

How to Add (Quantity Button) to my store

YazanBdair
Excursionist
20 0 2

Hello dears 

I want to Add (Quantity Button) to my product page 

to let the customer to choose the number of pieces that he/she needs from this product 

how can I do that ? 

Thanks in Advance ! 

Accepted Solution (1)
sarhov
Shopify Expert
489 85 164

This is an accepted solution.

But debut theme has an option for quantity selector.

Go into customize theme, then enter into some product page, or click on top dropdown and navigate to product page.

Now when you are in customize mode and you are in product page, on left side you have options for product page and here we have a checkbox for enable/disbale quantity.?

hFJQwa1

Author: Hovhannes Sargsyan (aka sarhov)
Email: shopify@sarhov.com
Try Shopify free for 14 days,

View solution in original post

Replies 20 (20)

sarhov
Shopify Expert
489 85 164

It is pretty easy, what theme you are using, maybe it is already has that functionality and you need to turn ON it, or if it doesn't I will provide the code add it.

YazanBdair
Excursionist
20 0 2

the Theme that I use is Debut

sarhov
Shopify Expert
489 85 164

This is an accepted solution.

But debut theme has an option for quantity selector.

Go into customize theme, then enter into some product page, or click on top dropdown and navigate to product page.

Now when you are in customize mode and you are in product page, on left side you have options for product page and here we have a checkbox for enable/disbale quantity.?

hFJQwa1

YazanBdair
Excursionist
20 0 2

Thanks a lot 

it's work 

sarhov
Shopify Expert
489 85 164

You're mostly welcome.

sachinx
6 0 0

I need to add a quantity selector for each product in debut theme but I couldn't find any  option to do it 

kabuto1138
Visitor
1 0 0

Hey guys, did anybody figured this out for the Debate theme? seems to be missing the option for quantity.

Reneej84
Tourist
18 0 0
I’m having the same problem I notice when they add to cart it lets them and the quantity at checkout. Which I think is crazy
Reneej84
Tourist
18 0 0
It won’t let you add it, I have the same theme. When they check out they can add the quantity, which I think is crazy
srb32459
Excursionist
24 0 11

Is it possible debut has removed this functionality for QTY selector?  I don't have the product tab in customize mode.  Please see attached pic.theme.PNG

DeniseJane1
Visitor
1 0 6

I noticed this only works for the home page, and does not add a quantity selector on any of the other pages featuring products. How can this be changed?

simple1968
Tourist
7 0 1

I'm having the same issue however, I am using the simple theme. Are they instructions similar?

Thank you,

Carol

FaeFolk
Visitor
2 0 1

I've added it in Simple theme following the little video in this thread.  However a customer can add 100 to their cart when there are only a few in stock.  It's not until they get to checkout that it stops them buying over the amount available.  A bit misleading. 

Lovestones
Visitor
1 0 0

I am having the same issue with my quantity selector. It makes it impossible to tell if I have only one or multiple stock of a product and I'm worried it's going to create some problems when people order. Were you ever able to resolve the issue?

LynnieSugarRoom
Visitor
1 0 0

Yes you can do it on debut theme! Here is how.

Go to themes. 
Select Customize Theme. 
There is a drop box on the top left corner. Should show "Home page". Select "Product Pages.".=
Now under Template on the Left side. Click on "Product Pages."
Now check the box that says "Show quantity selector."

Hope this helps!

CailaSelby
Tourist
8 0 3

Anyone know if there is a way to have the quantity selector only go up to the number you actually have in your inventory? I turned it on for my site and tested to see what happened if I added more than what was in stock and it's an error message that doesn't really explain it well. I'd prefer to only have it go up to the actual number on hand. I turned it back off in the meantime but it would be nice for people to be able to select quantity prior to adding to cart. 

Screenshot 2021-05-25_11-08-50-311.png

Auraandstones
Visitor
1 0 0

I'm having this same issue! Did you ever figure it out? 

waqarahmad
14 0 0

Hi @Auraandstones  hope you are doing well. If you are facing the same issue kindly try Extendons Quantity Selector. With the help of Shopify Minimum Order Quantity App You can create and customize a button for increase or decrease, and replace the old-looking options with a button for plus or minus. Choose from the captivating designs and customize the background and text colors. The buttons can be placed on product, shop, and cart pages to ensure users take advantage of them. It is also possible to set up quantity increments so that shoppers can shop in different sets. Define a quantity range by adding minimum and maximum limits. An alert message can be displayed if the selection does not fall within the quantity range.

QS1.PNGQS2.PNGQS3.PNGQS4.PNGQS5.PNGQS6.PNG

Trending Application in Shopify:

1. What you want to pay
2. WhatsApp Chat Order Support
3. Extendons VAT Dual Pricing
jellyfishtide
7 0 0

Has there been an update to the Debut theme? I would like to add a quantity selector to all my products. I am not seeing where to turn it on/off. Is this possible?

Cheers!

nickfs000
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi Yazan,

The theme we purchased already has the quantity buttons but as you can see, they are inconsistent and lack the appeal. 

I would like to see something such as the third option I listed. 

Can you help me out? 

Thank you.

2020-04-19_01-50-10.jpg