How to change phone number - Debutify 3.0

Solved
sleeky559
2 0 1

Hi!

I've been trying for a couple of hours now and can't seem to find a way to change the phone number that is being displayed when clicking the call icon (see screenshot) in the announcement bar at the top. Does anyone know how to do it? 

TIA!

Untitled.png

0 Likes
Ava
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
978 65 161

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @sleeky559!

Your theme would usually pull information like this from your Shopify settings. So if you have your phone number listed in the admin section, the theme may be pulling it from there! Your phone number is usually listed under Settings > General, could you check there to see if the number you've listed is the same as the one in the announcements bar? This should hopefully resolve the issue!

If you are still having issues though, it is best to reach out to the developers of the Debuify theme. You can reach out to them here on their contact us page, they would be the best people to ask about the theme they've created.

How are you finding Shopify so far; are you starting our building your store or have you been on the platform for a while? I'd love to know more about your journey! 

Ava
Social Care | help.shopify.com

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

sleeky559
2 0 1

Thanks alot!! It did really work.