Where can I find cart notes in the Dawn 2.0 theme on Shopify?

anahrovatin
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi, I'm using the Dawn 2.0 theme and I'm trying to set up my cart notes but I can't find them. Can somebody help me?

Replies 4 (4)

AvadaCommerce
Shopify Partner
3879 839 952

Hi @anahrovatin 

Thank you for reaching out here.

This customization is for vintage Shopify themes ( such as Boundless, Brooklyn, Debut, Express, Minimal, Narrative, Supply, Venture ) and doesn't apply to Online Store 2.0 themes and the Simple theme.

So you should try with above-mentioned themes to achieve this feature or hire an expert to do it for you.

If you find this answer helpful, please mark it as a Solution.

Best regards.

banned

DelightCart
Shopify Partner
1233 81 155

@anahrovatin It is required some customization work.

Delight Cart - It's time to turn your visitors into loyal shoppers! 

Delight Loyalty - Increase repeat sales quickly and build lifelong customers loyalty.

MS_WEB_DESIGNER
Shopify Expert
695 52 135

Hi @anahrovatin,

I am Anni From https://www.task4store.com/  - Shopify Small & Custom Tasks Experts ( By MS Web Designer - Top Rated Shopify Certified Experts and eCommerce Consultant from Singapore )

I will love to help you with your concern.

-Kindly Provide your Store URL,

Note: If your store is protected with ‘store Font password’ please Send it here or DM me.

If you have any concerns feel free to ask me!

Regards,
Anni 

banned

AvadaCommerce
Shopify Partner
3879 839 952

Hi @anahrovatin 

After rechecking on my Dawn Online Store 3.0 and 2.0, I found this feature in Subtotal Section.

You could go to Theme-> Customize. In the dropdown at the top center, select Cart and you'll want to click on the Subtotal section on the sidebar menu and you'll see the option Enable cart notes as picture below:

Screenshot.png

If this guide helps you, please mark it as a Solution.

banned