How to hide navigation menu on one specific page - debut theme

Solved
kay2000
7 0 0

Could someone pls show/explain how I can hide my logo, navigation menu, announcement bar and the search/cart icons from just ONE page on my website. I want this page to be very plain. It is a page that was created with a custom template.

Thank you so much in advance for helping!

0 Likes
Pallavi
Shopify Expert
2382 397 515

This is an accepted solution.

Hello There,

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. Edit your layout/theme.liquid file. Right above the line that has </head>

{% if page.handle == 'enter the page handle' %}
<style>
.site-nav {display: none!important;}
</style>
{% endif %}

Want to modify or develop new app, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: support@zestard.com
Shopify Apps URL :- https://apps.shopify.com/partners/zestard-technologies
Custom Modifications Into Shopify Theme | Shopify Private App | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
kay2000
7 0 0

It worked!! I made a mistake initially. THANK YOU!!

0 Likes
kay2000
7 0 0

It didn't turn off the logo, announcement bar and search/cart icons though. Is there an easy way to remove these from that one page as well? Thank you for helping...

0 Likes
CelticSupplyCo
1 0 0

I did this and it made my drawer menu disappear throughout my entire site when viewed on desktop only. the drawer menu is still present on mobile. How do I reverse this, I can't find the code!

0 Likes
telly456
2 0 0

tried this and it did not work, but not sure I'm putting in right page names. how do I find page names ? I want action bar on only home page and not on any other page.

0 Likes
telly456
2 0 0

Also how would I exclude the action bar on mobile display for home page and keep it on desk top and tablet? I still want it only on home page and not on any other page.

0 Likes