How to make Text Column Image into a Link

RonMark
Tourist
8 0 1

Hi. I am new here. I read a lot of similar solutions that did not seem to address this specifically. I want to make the images on my home page, the images generated by the "Text columns with Images" section into links. I want to make the link go to that specific product page. I have been working on building my store for a year and  copied & pasted code successfully (a first for me) but I am good with adding code where needed. I have about 20 images I want to have links. I know where the URL's are at the bottom of each product page.

Can you help me please.  Adding a screen shot below. Viewer/customer can mouse over image and then click to get to that product page.

Thank you, RonMark

Screen Shot 2021-10-15 at 1.58.06 PM.png

Replies 5 (5)

Ecommpremium
Shopify Partner
512 43 93

Hi @RonMark Good to hear that you are learning and implementing it yourself let me help you out can you please share your store URL so I can give you an idea of how to achieve this simply and also if you want to discuss more you can directly email me.

- Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
- 300+ Video Tutorials
-Website
RonMark
Tourist
8 0 1

My store URL is: ronzdesignz.com

Ecommpremium
Shopify Partner
512 43 93

@RonMark  so you want to make all images clickable to different products can you send me the code for this section you are using for image with text

- 300+ Video Tutorials
-Website
RonMark
Tourist
8 0 1

These images are all on my home page. I am not sure how to send you that code.

Ecommpremium
Shopify Partner
512 43 93

@RonMark  can you contact me in DM so we can discuss more so it can save time as well!

- 300+ Video Tutorials
-Website