How to put a sales counter for products

Nickmegax
Shopify Partner
23 0 1

I would like to put a sales counter in my store, either for some app or programming.

Could someone tell me a method?

Store photo that uses this:

Nickmegax_0-1631836695050.png

Thank All

Replies 3 (3)

Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
1487 336 462

Check Sold Stock Counter app
https://apps.shopify.com/zegsu-sold-stock-counter

Nick | Ecommerce & Marketing Technology Consultant | Toronto, CANADA
- For consulting work availability, please send me a Private Message or submit a ✍️Contact Form.
- For FREE Shopify Tutorials, Subscribe to my YouTube channel (▶️ Ecommerce TV).

Kimi
Shopify Staff
1511 169 258

Hi, @Nickmegax!

Thanks for reaching out about this.

What a great idea to put a sales counter on your product pages! You're correct there in thinking that there are some third party apps available on our Shopify App Store here, that would allow you to add this functionality onto your storefront. I did a bit of search of such apps and found the following that should be able to help you, feel free to take a look at them:

Please note however that these apps are made by third-party developers outside of Shopify. So if you do have any questions about them I would recommend getting in touch with the app developers themselves, as they'd be best equipped to answer specific questions to do with their apps.

Adding the sales counter functionality would hopefully increase your store's conversion rate, as it shows social proof and puts confidence into your customers that others are buying your products! It sounds like this is what you're looking to do for your store at the moment, so I thought I'd include our Conversion Rate Guide here that details more strategies your store can take to optimize your conversion rate.

Let me know how you get on with the information I've provided above! I'm happy to answer any other questions you have.

Kimi | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Yuliya_K
Shopify Partner
26 0 2

Hello,

I would recommend Sales CountUp .You can easily add sales counters on a home page or product pages This app is highly customizable, so you can make widgets fit perfect to your store.