How to remove the feature on shopify -

Bellarena
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi all,

im new here.

may I know how to turn off this feature showing that says how many people are currently viewing your product?

thanks and appreciate help!

Replies 4 (4)

LitExtension
Shopify Partner
4860 1001 1132

Hi @Bellarena,

Please send your site and if your site is password protected, please send me the password.

Or send me the theme name you are using. I will check it for you.

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
Check out our Shopify migration app to migrate your online store to Shopify

Mac
Shopify Staff
1642 167 258

Hi, @Bellarena

Thank you for reaching out in our community forums and sharing your concern. I'm happy to help.

I understand that you would like to remove a specific feature that displays the amount of viewers on your product page. My first suggestion would be to browse through the list of your current applications and remove one that may be enabling this feature. Here are the steps on how to do this:

1. From your Shopify admin, go to Apps.
  2. In the row of the app that you want to uninstall, click Delete.
  3. In the message that appears, click Delete.

If you are still unable to find the app that is enabling this feature, the current theme you have may have this automatically built in. Please share the name of your theme and I will be able to look into this. Also, feel free to share your stores URL as this will help with the troubleshooting process. 

I'd also love to know more about your business! Do you have any marketing initiatives active that will bring customers to your product page? 

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Bellarena
Visitor
2 0 0
cool! i will definitely try it out ! Thanks for being really helpful on
this!
Mac
Shopify Staff
1642 167 258

Hi again, @Bellarena

My pleasure! Thanks again for reaching out and feel free to share any updates or questions along the way. Also, you can reach us through live chat, email, or callback by visiting our Help Center to create a support request if needed.

Have a wonderful day!  

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog