How to set up a fixed price for bulk purchases?

Solved

How to set up a fixed price for bulk purchases?

MFrommy99
Excursionist
12 0 9

Hi There -

I am trying to create an automatic discount that works like this.

Buy 3 items from a collection and the price is a fixed price.

Example:

Item 1 $150

Item 2 $170

Item 3 $165

Total at checkout: $350 (no matter what the individual items cost as long as 3 are selected the total will always be this)

Can anyone help me figure this out?  Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solution (1)

AvadaCommerce
Shopify Partner
3879 839 973

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @MFrommy99 

As far as I know, within Shopify admin, you could create an automatic discount for a minimum of 3 items to get the fixed price. That's mean if a customer places an order with more than 3 items, they still get the same fixed price. This is not ideal, right?

After doing some research, I found an app  Automatic Discounts & Gifts which helps you achieve this feature.

If this answer is helpful, please mark it as a solution.

Best regards.

banned

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)

AvadaCommerce
Shopify Partner
3879 839 973

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @MFrommy99 

As far as I know, within Shopify admin, you could create an automatic discount for a minimum of 3 items to get the fixed price. That's mean if a customer places an order with more than 3 items, they still get the same fixed price. This is not ideal, right?

After doing some research, I found an app  Automatic Discounts & Gifts which helps you achieve this feature.

If this answer is helpful, please mark it as a solution.

Best regards.

banned

Derek_Morin
Shopify Partner
216 1 34

Thanks @AvadaCommerce for the shout-out to our app! 
@MFrommy99 You can use a Custom discount created in our app for "Buy X units from a collection at a fixed priced". For example here

MFrommy99
Excursionist
12 0 9

I was hoping that there was a way to do it within Shopify without the need for an APP.  Thanks @AvadaCommerce 

Thanks @Derek_Morin I installed the App and using the 7 day free trial right now.  

Derek_Morin
Shopify Partner
216 1 34

Unfortunately, as we speak there is no way to achieve that within Shopify, without editing the product's pricing of course.

Risa
Shopify Partner
356 16 39

Hi there,

App Selly can help you offer buy any X items from a collection for fixed price:

https://apps.shopify.com/selly

The offer can work even when products have different prices.

There are also many other promotion features to increase sales.

★ SELLY UNITED - The front solution to increase sales for online store and POS - https://apps.shopify.com/selly